Crossroads Men's Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Friendly Moderators

2 posters

Go down

Your Friendly Moderators Empty Your Friendly Moderators

Post by Bennenn Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:51 pm

G'day guys,

Just a short post to let you know who your Moderators/Admin team are.

Administrator: Benn Gladden aka Bennenn (thats me!)
I am 26 years old, married to my beautiful wife Kerensa, with 1 daughter Ellie (known affectionately as fartface).
I have lived in Northam for about 6 years now, before that I lived in Toodyay from age 7.
My jobs are School Chaplain at Toodyay DHS and Warehouse Manager at All-ways foods. Before working at All-ways I was the Youth Pastor for the Northam Church of Christ, and before all that I was the IT Tech at the Avon Catchment Council.
My hobbies include outdoors stuff such as camping, hiking, rock climbing & abseiling, paintball and 4wding, and indoorsy stuff such as playing guitar and messing around on my computer playing games, making website and surfing the net.

Moderator: David Comstive aka Jelco
David is the only moderator at this stage. I'll let him introduce himself.

As this website grows we will (hopefully) get more moderators and this post will be updated appropriately.
Bennenn
Bennenn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-09

https://crossroads.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Friendly Moderators Empty Re: Your Friendly Moderators

Post by jelco Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Hey im David and I live in Seabrook just out of Northam with my wife Zandra and three kids.I own a small fabrication company in Northam(very small)its been in operation since November.before this i sold cars at Lewis Motors Northam,Midland Toyota,and Mountway Melville.ive spent 10 years of my life on sheep stations and love the out back,im still planning to get out there one day to share the experience with my kids.I'm also a youth leader in kidsway which is like a sunday school at Northam Church of Christ.I enjoy my fishing and am planning to enter bream fishing comps soon.I also love my 80 series cruiser and use it any chance i get.camping is also high on my list of favorites.im in a fortunate position where my whole family enjoys all these activities as well.
thats enough of me,how about YOU Shocked

Last edited by jelco on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i cotton pickin felt like it)
jelco
jelco

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum