Crossroads Men's Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerard is LOGGING on!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Gerard is LOGGING on!!!! Empty Gerard is LOGGING on!!!!

Post by Gerard Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:35 pm

As you already know or seen Razz cyclops my name is Gerard and is murried to a nice lady called Bridget (Her real name is Brechtje, but no one can speak that out loud because it's dutch) I have two boys....sorry...we have two boys cheers I hope you don't mind my spelling...I have to tell you that I am dubble dutch. We arrived in Australie on the 2nd of Februari 2007, and still have to work on our English.I hope that you wil forgive me!!! We like it over here and have no plans of going back to the Netherlands, ( and the fact that they loose the soccer quater finals from Russia makes it worse)..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed affraid
This is me and the rest you will know in time......I forget to tell you that I like fishing lol! I am the fish worst nightmare....they don't get back in the ocean, but always end in my frying pan. One more thing...I HATE fly's
Gerard
Gerard

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Gerard is LOGGING on!!!! Empty Re: Gerard is LOGGING on!!!!

Post by jelco Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:48 pm

glad to see you found us gerard.that pic of you and that salmon is great.cant wait till i manage to catch a salmon like that.
jelco
jelco

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterHall Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Welcome Gerald, It doesn't matter if your English isn't great as my Dutch is terrible!!
PeterHall
PeterHall

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennenn Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:41 pm

The fish may fear you Gerard but they laugh in my face. I inherited my dads lack of fishing skill I think...
Bennenn
Bennenn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-04-09

https://crossroads.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum